Sunday, February 10, 2013

The first post

So this is going to be my spot for those of you that want to read about, learn about, and get my opinions on a variety of horror movies.  Why would you want my opinions??  That's a good question I suppose.   All I can tell you is that I have seen hundreds of horror films.  Gory movies, slashers, zombie, exorcism, found footage, anthologies...you name it I have seen it.  Horror movies have a unique place in our culture.  People love to be scared.  They love to be grossed out.  Horror movies have been made for almost 100 years.  It is one of the few genres of movies that have been around since the dawn of film making.  People have and always will enjoy the feeling and rush of being scared. This will be the place to find out about some of the more obscure or controversial films out there.  If you are into horror, you have probably already seen movies like Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street, or maybe even Suspira and Evil Dead.  This is not the place for those movies.  I will try to have a new movie here once a week.  I will try to write about movies that are interesting and easily accessible from places like netflix or crackle.  But I will also write about movies for the truly dedicated fan or horror that are a little harder to find.  So I hope you will stop by my corner every week and read about something crazy and weird and maybe take a chance on a flick that hasn't been on your radar!

Next week's movie...V/H/S.

No comments:

Post a Comment